Friday, November 25, 2011

This is my words

Assalamualaikum.
Dear people around me,

Here i want to tell you all that there is no secret in my hp and diary.So i want to give an advise because i dont want you all to waste your time checking what i do with these two things.Nothing to worry about that.I'll explain briefly what thing i do in my room.

First,it's 'bout my hp.I always used it to hear songs as i dont have any MP3 or whatever yang aku boleh guna untuk dengar lagu.Sometimes,i'll use it for messaging purpose and tak perlu la nak heran sangat kalau dah memang its function pun.

And about my diary or bila tengok cover korang boleh baca "diari pelajar".Nothing to share with you all.The content is just benda merapu entah apapa,korang takkan minat pun nak baca.eventhough there is no secret inside but i really dont like when people read it without any permission.It's not a storybook jadi tak payah nak sibok-sibok pegi baca la.Everyone need privacy in their life including me.Aku nak tulis apa pun sukati aku lah,hak peribadi masing-masing.Guna benda orang lain without permission tu salah kan,tapi dengan aku korang tak rasa it's wrong?always right la kan?

Remember yah,i told you.


Truly from your loved sister,
    DQ

2 comments:

D-SIM said...

hahaha, sebab tak kasi orang tengok tuu laa penyebab orang dok curi-curi baca diari :P

fleurmj said...

tak suka..bila bab nak baca diari org ada pulak inquiry yg tinggi..nak mengkaji ilmu tak pulak=(